Tuesday, September 2, 2008

M on MC

Humnn my M is on MC today and the silly woman forgot where she put the card reader so there is no way i can upload picts.

Its a slow and rainy day today, Yoyo and my food arrive yesterday, we are on DR B's barf you see, this week's menu is rabbit meat! It tastes delicious, yoyo gobbled his up within mins. while i take some time cos M forgot to pulp the vege more throughly and i dun feel like eating grass. (M: he is being a spoilt brat u see)

M told me one of my admirers is feeling a bit down~ so cheer up dude, u will always be my favourite Uncle yeah (but dun tell M that, she gets jealous soo easiily)

2 comments:

YangYang said...

Hey Paw & Yoyo, am linking you up in my blog, do link me too ya! See ya soon!

YangYang

Zen said...

hey korkor, check out my blog! i have got an award for you :)