Monday, August 11, 2008

Breakfast + Bad morning

See this? this is our breakfast for the next week... but i having a bit of loose poopoo so M is wondering if its too rich for me though its ok for Yoyo didi, M say i got weak tummy and Yoyo got iron clad tummy :P

Today i got scolding from M cos i rolled in cat poo again :P cannot blame me ma its instinct!! So end up M got to wash my collars + bath me early in the morning...

Yoyo was also a bad boy today, M bring us go down, he don't do his business, instead he dash around like a mad dog (though i think he is already one but M don't believe) then silly M forgot to put the little one into his playpen when she go bathe end up he pooped on the living room. ( See I am better i don't do such things) So today is a bad morning for M, i kinda pity her but nah.

2 comments:

natalie said...

Bad bad paw! *gives a stern look* you better not teach Zen that stunt.

Boo Boo said...

i smelly something fishyyyy ...

**sniff sniff sniff***